Redesign of metro vehicles, Singapore
Evaluation of modernization work carried out on three Siemens C651 trains of the vehicle fleet of the North-South East-West Line (NSEWL).
The goal was to ensure that the work of the contractor, Singapore Rail Engineering Pte. Ltd. (SRE), was performed to the quality standards required by the LTA and the operator SMRT for the entire vehicle class.
Scope of services:
- Audit of all relevant refurbishment procedures and instructions
- Identification of quality- and safety-critical systems and components
- Performance of the audit, including interviews and inspections
- Check of the applied processes and their implementation
- Review of project roles and responsibilities, qualification and configuration management, and testing and commissioning procedures