S-Bahn core route tunnel Frankfurt (Main), Germany
07-27-2020 – 15:22
Modernization of the control-command and signaling of the tunnel section with electronic interlocking technology to increase the route capacity and stabilize operations in the S-Bahn network.
- 154 new signals
- 7 stations
- Hundreds of test devices
- 6 km tunnel section
Scope of services:
- Engineering planning across all disciplines and 30 PT1 plans
- stage-of-construction and construction-operations planning
- design timing management, design review, acceptance and expert authorized to submit construction documents services pursuant to VV Bau STE
- construction supervision services pursuant to VV Bau or VV Bau-STE of the Federal Railway Authority (EBA) (rail construction supervisor), engineering authorized individual
- interface coordination regarding adjacent projects
- construction supervision and supervision of external planners.