Regional bypass West Frankfurt (Main) as regional tram-train
July 27, 2020 – 3:46 pm
The bypass supplements the urban and regional transport network of Frankfurt and the Rhine-Main area. It improves the transport links of the districts in western Frankfurt (Main) and of Frankfurt airport.
- BOStrab infrastructure is being set up from scratch in some cases
- 2 lines with 22 stops
- 47.7 km long line network
Scope of services:
- Consulting on concept for dual-system rolling stock 750 V DC / 15 kV
- 16.7 Hz AC
- within planning community responsible for project control tasks
- planning the railroad and machinery equipment
- surveying and geotechnical engineering and geological survey.